Mathew 28;19-20 ‘Go therefore and make disciples of all nations ,baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit ,teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo I am with you always ,even to the end of the age .Amen.
Thinking of joining us at Harvest ?
Kerryn and myself consider it a wonderful privilege in serving you in this capacity.
Hebrews13;17 Obey those who rule over you and be submissive , for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief ,for that would be unprofitable for you.
1 Peter 5;2,3 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you , serving as overseers not by compulsion but willingly ,not for dishonest gain but eagerly nor as being lords over those entrusted to you ,but being examples to the flock.
At Harvest we do not take our job lightly .It is a precious and serious responsibility to lead, feed and guide the Lords people. All of us will have to give an account to the Lord for what we have done with what we’ve been given
We love having visitors at church but membership is a much higher level of commitment and responsibility to one another and the Lord. Therefore, each believer should have a Pastor in which serves and loves them and vice versa.
From US to YOU
1) To pray for you and your family regularly. (at least 2-3 times a week)
2) Access to Pastoral services –including spiritual mentoring, prayer, visitation and assistance with marriages, funerals and baby dedications.
3) Access to Bible College, outreach work and missionary programmes.
From YOU to US
1) Pray for your leaders regularly, 1 Tim 2:1,2
2) Attend Sunday services and a midweek meeting, Hebrews 10:25 , Acts 2:46
3) Financial support through your Tithes and Offerings, Malachi 3:8-10 ,2 Corinthians 9:6,7 (We believe your tithe belongs in your local storehouse (church).
4) Serve in some capacity, Romans 12:6 , 1 Peter 4:10
COMING FROM ANOTHER CHURCH ?
We know that the Lord sometimes moves His people into ministries or other churches for different reasons. We count it a privilege that you would consider joining our Harvest Family.
We like to give believers a 2-3 month grace period to see if Harvest is right for them. If a person (or family) has been attending Harvest faithfully for a couple of months and they feel that the Lord is leading them to join Harvest then a meeting will be organised with myself or one of our ministry team.